Skip to main content

HSI Professional Glider

Disclaimer: This Post is about HSI Professional Glider I received the Glider for Free For my opinion and my opinion is mine 100 percent.


The HSI Professional Glider is by far one of the best out their let me start by saying that I have tried several irons and none of them worked like the Glider. I have very coarse hair and the Glider work perfect the Glider heats up quick and will leave your hair smooth I also tried the Glider on my daughter hair and her hair is thick and wavy and went pretty smooth.

The HSI Professional Glider works perfect transforming dull and frizzy hair and make it gorgeous and sleek hair.TheProfessional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1" plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style. It is designed for easy grip and is versatile in heat settings.And Ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature.
 

  • Use with fine to coarse hair to Straighten, Flip and Curl
  • 1 inch solid ceramic tourmaline plates and advanced infrared heat technology
  • 360 degree swivel cord
  • Includes Argan Oil leave-in hair treatment to help smooth and protect 
  • Adjustable temperature from 240F to 400F (120C - 200C) to suit all hair types
  • Ceramic/tourmaline ion plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
  • 1 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
  • Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks
  • Is wordlwide dual voltage compatible 110v-220


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Wise Exogenous Ketone KetoFast Supplement Review

Disclosure: This post is about KetoFast Supplement I received it free for my review my opinion is mine 100%. Hello! Hey  everyone today I am reviewing  supplement powder made by Healthy Wiser called Exogenous ketone (KetoFast supplement) this product works perfect for all those ketogenic dieters who can't have carbs. First important thing to know is how will your body react to certain dietary supplements and know how those  intakes  will effect your body. Know that everybody's body is different so I always follow instructions when it comes to supplements and servings.    Another thing to keep in mind is the results will vary unless you don't follow through with exercising and sticking to a better lifestyle change. The goal on using Exogenous  ketones just to be able to burn fat through ketosis.  Let's get right to the point does Healthy Wiser  ketofast really work?  Well for me what  I had noticed was that between workouts I had twice the energy th

Earthen Instant Peel Review

  Disclosure: This post about Earthen Instant Peel and I received it free for my unbiased review. https://earthenskincare.com/collections/frontpage/products/instant-peel-exfoliant  #instapeel What a difference Earthen Instant Peel can make it is truly different from other peels.You will not feel burning from chemicals it has all  natural ingredients that will remove dead skin cells and reveal the new skin that was hiding beneath.You will see a difference,my skin is glowing and actually looks younger and feels baby-smooth,and hydrated. The Earthen Peel  is safe for all skin types and they claim it will dramatically improve your skin texture  and elasticity and firmness (which is awesome for me because I definitely need that.)    And for those of you who have acne you will be happy  to know The Earthen Instant Peel has no detergents and colorants and is hypoallergenic and oil free.  Instant Peel will take seven minutes and it will remove all the dead cells. The directions say

Tryazon Orb Slime Time Party

Disclosure: This post is about Tryazon and Orb and the products I received were free for my Review my review is 💯mine. #tryazon #OrbSlimeTime   I had the pleasure hosting the Orb Slime Time Party for free through Tryazon. For those who are not familiar with Tryazon they are a Home Party site who sends free products for you to host and keep afterwards . Really easy to join they open their applications long before they select hosts, and they have high quality products for more information check out their site. https://www.tryazon.com This party pack came to us from Orb! A company that creates educational and tactical products. The day my family received The package in the mail was like Christmas for them they were so excited to play with the Elasti Plasti and Brain Putti I was excited to try out the HyperSlimer, but we had no idea how much fun it would be.  The party pack came with  1 set of Hyper Slimer 1set of Brain Putti  1set of ElastiPlasti A host guide to hel